Magento 2 comes with a complete package in itself to build an end-to-end eCommerce store for your business but there are some must have Magento 2 extensions that can also boost the Store further. It is the most used eCommerce CMS to develop an Online store whether it is a small store or a huge store or it is developed for B2C or B2B. But it lacks in some areas such Checkout Page which is slow from a performance perspective.
To increase Magento 2 store performance and add additional features to our store we have listed out some good Magento 2 extensions or Magento 2 must-have extensions such as OPC, Layered Navigation, SEO, Product Sorting, and Social Login that can enhance the productivity of your store.
So let’s find out the must-have Magento 2 Extensions installed in the Store that can supercharge your store and increase overall performance and productivity. These are also the best extensions for Magento 2 rated by Customers depending on their purchase.
1) OPC (One Page Checkout)
So starting with our topic first we will discuss the most important part of any online store which is its checkout. Checkout should be quite smooth and fast also it should be very easy to navigate through all the steps there. Magento’s Checkout is somewhat slow as it has many libraries loading on the page and also it is in two steps by default which are the Shipping and Payment steps.
We have some OPC modules which are also must have Magento 2 extensions in our list which are very good and have many features added to them.
Amasty’s One Step Checkout allows creating a responsive checkout page in your Magento store to cover basic business needs. With the package, you can manage checkout fields, provide customers with Geo IP detection, get valuable insights from analytics, and offer shoppers a wide variety of payment methods.
- Customize the Magento checkout page in a few clicks using a drag-and-drop layout builder
- Support multiple payment and shipping methods
- Display delivery date and time options
- Use one of two customizable responsive themes
- Increase average order value by offering extra service fees
Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension by Mageplaza helps reduce the abandonment rate as well as increase the conversion rate dramatically.
Google Address Suggestion
- Optimized Checkout page
- Checkout Layouts customization
- Flexible payment methods
OneStepCheckout for Magento 2 is amongst the best extension in the market, it also has the best load time with respect to other extensions related to OPC. The OneStepCheckout improves checkout conversion by addressing the key reasons for cart abandonment.
Here’s what OneStepCheckout allows you to improve on your native Magento 2 checkout:
- View order totals upfront that updates dynamically when the customer change data
- Load a fast checkout page that is shorter and easier to fill out
- Update item quantity or remove items from the order summary section
- Create an account in a flow i.e. all they need is to add a password while filing their shipping details if they want to
2) Layered Navigation
Layered Navigation is helpful for filtering the Products as per the Customer’s needs. It should be easily manageable to filter the products with ease and also looks good as per the design. It should be clear cut design and all options should be available for a better Customer experience. Also, it should be a very fast process and should take minimal time to load the collection.
Magento by default have its own layered Navigation but it is limited with respect to functionalities and design and it is also one of the must have Magento 2 extensions.
We have some suggestions for the Layered Navigation extension.
Magento 2 Layered Navigation Extension by Mirasvit improves upon every aspect of layered navigation: performance, product filters, and visual customization. It also lets you add standalone brand pages, and an “All Products” page, and offers the ability to retool your category pages for infinite scrolling. This Layered Navigation extension is best for a better experience of filtering products for Category pages.
- Drastically improve your store’s usability
- Speed up layered navigation with AJAX
- Increase conversions with smart navigation
- Get clearly structured, SEO-friendly URLs
- Create standalone brand pages
- Set up infinite product scrolling with AJAX
Improved Layered Navigation for Magento 2 by Amasty Display’s multiple filters and handy widgets to help visitors instantly find the products they need.
According to Store leads research in 2022, Amasty’s Improved Layered Navigation extension, being installed in more than 15.3K stores, is a leader among Magento 2 extensions.
It has highly flexible settings which allow displaying various product collection filters on any Magento 2 category page. Adjust each search filter according to your business needs to make navigation intuitive and turn catalog browsing into a fast and convenient process. On top of that, the navigation filters are SEO-friendly and will help you to attract more organic traffic to category pages.
- Flexible tailor filters display to match the store’s needs
- Can use vertical and horizontal navigation blocks
- Provide customers with extended filtering by Brands
- Generate SEO-friendly URLs for store pages
- Speed up product filtering with AJAX
3) SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
SEO is very important for any website to rank on Google or any search engine site. It is also helpful for showing products with visibility on search engine sites with all product-related information such as title, description, image, price, reviews, etc.
Let’s check out the best SEO extensions for Magento 2 which is helpful for the Sales of any online store.
Magento 2 SEO Extension by BSS Commerce helps you optimize on-page SEO factors to get a higher ranking and more visibility on the Search Engine Result Pages. It has all features required for better eCommerce SEO. All SEO-related functionalities are manageable from Admin for ease of purpose.
SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 By Amasty is an all-in-one Magento 2 extension designed to make your store take top positions in Google Search. Drive more organic traffic while saving money on paid ads. Maximize your SEO effectiveness by getting full control over every SEO-related feature.
- Eliminate duplicate content with unique product URLs
- Enhance store indexation with HTML and XML sitemaps
- Avoid broken links with smart redirects
- Monitor any page SEO health in real-time
4) Product Sorting
You have to make sure that customers can find the products they are looking for quickly and easily, or else they may leave and shop elsewhere. On top of that, the products you need sold either the most urgently or at the greatest quality should always be at the top.
So let’s check out the best Product Sorting extensions in the market.
Improved sorting for Magento 2 By Amasty is an effective tool for store owners who care about their customers. Increase the usability of your catalog with new search options. The best part of this module is its feature to move out-of-stock products and products without images to the bottom of the list.
- Offer each customer a suitable sorting option
- Focus on better-performing products
- Move out-of-stock products and products without images to the bottom of the list
- Change the sorting order when you need
- Fully optimized for mobile
- Compatible with Yotpo Reviews
4) Social Login
Social Login for Magento 2 By Aheadworks ensures easy and seamless registration of Customers with build in nine login options.
- 9 login options, including PayPal, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Login buttons on login, registration, cart, and checkout pages
- Put a social login block in custom page positions as a widget
Social Login for Magento 2 By Amasty aims to increase the number of registrations, improve customers’ shopping experience, and collect consumers’ data just in one click.
- Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Amazon, PayPal, and Twitch social logins support
- Built-in dashboard to monitor login stats
- AJAX popup for the login/register purpose
- reCAPTCHA included
- Log in with Apple ID included in the Pro version
- DA & WCAG compliant
- PWA add-on is available
- Compatibility with the One-Step Checkout
Blogs are something using which Sites or Stores can reach Customers in a better way. Blogs can be used in eCommerce sites in a variety of ways. One common use is to provide helpful information and advice related to the products or services being sold on the site. For example, an eCommerce site that sells outdoor gear might have a blog with articles about camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities. This can help attract visitors to the site and build trust with potential customers.
Additionally, blogs can also be used to announce new products, sales, or promotions, and to share customer reviews or testimonials. Blogs can also be used as a way to drive organic traffic to the site by producing and sharing valuable content with potential customers.
Magento 2 blog extension by Magefan is an extension that allows you to manage your store together with a blog from one place without having to rely on any second platform. There’s no need to install WordPress or other platforms additionally in order to have a blog on the Magento store.
It is a professional marketing tool with the best SEO practices for attracting more customers by generating awesome content. Posts, categories, tags, comments, and authors can be easily managed directly from the Magento admin panel. You can also use Magento Blog to create a news section on your store. It is the free extension and best blog extension for Magento 2 you use for your Store.
Using Blog Pro Magento 2 extension by Amasty you can drive more targeted traffic to your store with Magento 2 Blog Pro extension. Power up your promotion strategy by sharing engaging content that converts visitors into customers and ranks higher on Google.
- Get your store to the top of Google searches with built-in SEO features
- Promote related products on blog post pages to increase revenue
- Fully customize your blog page layouts, fonts, widgets, and structure
- Build user-friendly blog navigation with multi-level category tree and tags
- Provide a smooth and fast reading on mobiles with AMP
So these are some cherry-pick extensions or Magento 2 must have extensions to enhance the functionality of any store. Hope you like this article.